November 02, 2013

Baaack to school {book list}...

What should you read now you're back to school? ;)

My recommendations for September publications...


 
(Start with Red Rock by Kate Kelly,, which I've read & pick up Or any of the Geek Girl books- Book 2 published 26th Sept I believe? Also try: Amber by Julie Sykes, The Elites by Natasha Ngan, The Memory Game by Sharon Sant & seriously, why haven't you bought Geek Girl (#1 or #2) by Holly Smale yet? GO, GO, GO!)

And then for October...
(More suggestions! I really enjoyed She Is Not Invisible & Water is the much awaited-sequel to Fire which I really enjoyed so I hope you'll pick Heather James' Book 1 & Book 2 up now! I've heard a bit about No Angel, do you think I should read it? Anyway, that's October for you! :D

No comments:

Looking for something?...

#TBR

#TBR
My favourite hashtag.