Source: Recieved for review...
Author: Clare Davidson
Recommended for: ...better to say who it's not recommended for. It tells you more. Like, not young children or... yup, that's all I've got.
|(to be precise, this).|
I ended up liking them (well no, I didn't like Tia... she did seem mean-spirited from page 1, or whichever page she was introduced!) I guess. So, why should you read this?
Cos, overall it was...
(according to Amy Bookworm, and that's still pretty amazing, trust me).
You will especially like it if (goes with recommended for):
* Books which end up having quite a fast pace but take a while to go there don't bother you, or you like them (some like that build up, I know).
* You like serious issues being touched upon (ones that mean this book really is a teen read & a bit gritty at that :D)
* You are good at turning pages fast.
* You need more book boyfriends. Be warned: you can't actually have him as a book boyfriend... You'll find out, if you read it (not that you actually date them).
* You devour series like they're going to go out of fashion (slim chance of that, dude).