March 01, 2014

Amy Bookworm's 2014 so far...

Spring has now apparently started! So, we must think about what I did in Winter (but not last year)... England's Winter that is, not to confuse Ozzie's or whoever else...

But there was no snow... NO SNOW.
Readingwise, let's just head straight into the deep end (but we can sit on a floating lounger if you like, so we can actually sit there reading!)... February was actual a better month. I don't know why but it being such a small month makes me want to read just as much in less time. So I did. Also, it was half term & I read 3 other mini-books during that which I didn't post on GR... they're old ladybird souvenir's which between them are only 150 pages XD Aside from those...
12 books so far this year. 7 were UKYA (I said I'd be more relaxed this year). I can't pick a favourite...
In March and after I want to read more ebooks. I read 3 this month, which is awful. But overall, I'm not 100% sure what I'll read next. More on that to follow...

I started the year with End Of Year Book Survey ~ Completion, then we met (again) Caleb (Cat Thursday), I interviewed Josh (FB ferrets), revealed two awesome covers- Here Lies Love and Blackout (TOE #2) in the space of about two weeks. I ranted (about commenting, professionalism and stuff). I introduced you to another book: Gethyon (sci-fi snack, not Fi snack)

I'd be at a remiss to not mention my book hauls- which appear to be my most popular posts. January (with a twist) & February (too big for twists).

There was one point where I really wanted to participate in meme's a lot but y'know... I haven't really done that a lot this year & I'm OK with that. I think I might do some but not set a target...

But onto reviews...

Reviews
Water | Harry Potter'sStorm & Stone | Amber | The Hit | The Moon and More | Anthem for Jackson Dawes (I know... only 7... *hides*)

Let's do this! (Targets)
* Continue responding to comments. Preferably within a week or so.
* Read the ebooks especially in Germany (probably will only take kindle).
* Read 13 books over March and April... 25 book in 4 months would sound better than 24.
* In March write 4 reviews (regardless of whether I post them then or not).
* Read and review at least one book either published in March or April each month.

Talking about March publications, these were published this week... Whoop! :P Happy publication...

 
Searching for Beautiful | Wicked Little Secrets | The 57 Lives of Alex Wayfare

In the middle & to the right... series ;) But Searching For Beautiful isn't! I think this is the cover I'm most anticipating XD As if! But it's stunning. looks beautiful & I've seen it everywhere. I might be interested but it may be more NA so I'm not sure... Do you know? Then again, the cover of Alex Wayfare #1 is just... gah. With the big 57 and the constant cold hue, until you get to the author name... I don't know, she sees visions of the past yet, are they visions? The synopsis gave quite a bit away but it's another book with potential...

I feel like it's going to be a good month, now... And Asti @ A Bookish Heart is coming back from her hiatus & it's all just so... lovely. Oh, talking about hiatuses, I did guest post for someone when they were ending their hiatus. If you're interested in popping over to Weaving Pages' to see my Rainbow Spines then here you go!

Happy March guys!

No comments:

Looking for something?...

#TBR

#TBR
My favourite hashtag.